First Review by vegansoul

The best raw food, raw desserts in Romania - Edit

The raw food here is delicious. I especially recommend the desserts especially the raw strawberry cake and the raw white chocolate cake. The avocado soup, spring rolls, sushi and spaghetti are delicious. I enjoyed everything I got though. The first time I placed an order, I had mistaken the days (normally the order should be 24 hours in advance), but Andreea, the owner, was very nice and said she had an extra order that day and she sent it to me. I enjoyed the sushi and raw strawberry cake so much, I decided to subscribe for lunch for five days the next week.

The food was really delicious and I liked that they have weekly, monthly as well as occasional subscriptions such as five times but not consecutive days. It's also possible to order for just one day, etc. I would chose the occasional subscription in the future so that I could choose the meals. In addition, to the lunch, they also offer dinner, but I've only tried the lunch.

I liked the desserts here more than anywhere else in Romania. I also liked the food here more than any of the other raw food restaurants. Also, the lunch is filling unlike at other raw food places, where if I get the lunch, I am hungry again in a few hours. The food is reasonably priced. Lunch including dessert is 33 lei or without dessert it is 25 lei and delivery is 6 lei without a subscription. For anyone who likes raw food or raw desserts, I recommend placing an order, because the food is much better than any of the raw restaurants.

Rawlicious - Edit

The "La vie en RAWZ" is a nice Restaurant/Cafe in a not so touristic quarter of Bukarest. The room is cozy and light.
The food is fantastic! You choose some basics from the fridge and you get a nice raw meal. Everything is fresh and tastes wonderful. Try also a smoothie and the raw bread, they are delicious!
Pay attention: They use also honey, so you have to tell them you don't eat that.
The owner is a really nice woman and was very caring and kind.

Pros: wonderful food, healthy, great staff

raw and ready - Edit

Though in a slightly shady part of town, the interior is bright and inviting. There is a small store of pantry items - cocoa powder, salt, lentils, quinoa, nuts, seeds, oils, etc - also for sale are books and locally made handcrafted messenger bags, earings, necklaces, pins and shirts. There isn't a menu - simply look in their frig for items made fresh daily (pesto, stuffed cabbage, salads, cauliflower salad, soup, and cake). Most if not all items are not only vegan, and raw but also soy-free. The staff is friendly.

Pros: Friendly, vegan

Cons: only open 3 hrs

Return to Bucharest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Catering Raw.z closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2706 times since Nov 2010.