Casita Ecovegana de Zihuatanejo Cooperativa

+52-7555446335

Mediterranean Sea Street, No 9, Zihuatanejo Centro , Zihuatanejo, Mexico, 4084

Serves all-vegan food, including light breakfast Mon-Fri; meals Tue-Thur. Banqueting service, special meals on request, bulk materials. Uses 90% local and organic ingredients. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Pizza, Organic, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Bakery, Catering

First Review by James H

Amazing!!! - Edit

I absolutely love this place! It's a small little house (una casita) with a garden made of recycled plastic and tons of cats! The food is amazing and the staff is so nice!!! A must-visit for anyone trying to eat more healthy or be more sustainable!

Pros: Food is amazing, Prices are VERY reasonable, Staff is great

Cons: If you don't know Spanish, it may be a little hard

Relaxed and friendly - Edit

our kids loved the cats and running around the courtyard/garden looking at all the plants! service was great and food really nice.

Lovely and wonderful restaurant! - Edit

We are so happy there are new vegan options in town. The day we went they had two choices for lunch. We all picked the potato enchiladas and loved them. I thought the portion size was generous and the presentation great. Can't wait to go back! If you are taking a cab, tell your cab driver you want to go to the telmex building then go around the corner and down the street a ways. It will be on the left across from a child care facility.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-13

Pros: Great food in a lovely setting.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! - Edit

The charming little casita serves up awesome vegan food daily!! Now, with hours of 8 am til 5 or 6. If you live in Zihuatanejo (and pay your phone bill at Telmex)..it's super easy to find. It's a half a block down the side street there. I have gone 3 times this year and each time there's a new creative special. One time I had a gazpacho that was out of this world. Last time, my husband and I both had a lentil, garbonzo vegan burger..with homemade potato chips. It was delicious. I should have bought 6 more to freeze for a future healthy meal. They are also the same crew who puts out the fabulous vegan food at the Saturday Eco Tiangua near Playa Principal. I try to go every Saturday...mainly for the food but also for the fun!

Pros: Fabulous vegan options, Lovely Setting, Great Staff

Cons: Not close enough to my house!!, I don't live next door., Not enough people know about it!!

Exelente!!!!! - Edit

Increible lugar en zihuatanejo donde no solo puedes encontrar comida vegana mexicana deliciosa, también puedes encontrar un servicio de información alimenticia a través de cursos que imparten continuamente y lo mas importante es que el proyecto es un servicio comunitario ya que es una cooperativa y se ve que la gente que trabaja ahi esta muy comprometida con la causa, Felicidades y deliciosa la comida, ampliamente recomendable!!!!

Pros: dan clases de yoga gratis, imparten cursos de cocina vegana

Cons: la locacion , no tienen cenas

Return to Zihuatanejo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casita Ecovegana de Zihuatanejo Cooperativa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.