Campfire Vegan Bakery

• Catering Catering
n/a

Asheville area, Asheville, North Carolina, USA, 28805

Home bakery selling at area markets and select cafes like Firestorm Books. Accepts custom orders.

First Review by PixieMel

Tasty treats! - Edit

I've had campfire bakery vegan goods more times than I should admit. I love supporting such a lovely vegan lady and her adorable growing family. Everything I've had has been delicious and I look forward to trying all of her items. You should too!
Currently available at West Village Market (doughnuts Sundays!) and at Firestorm.

Pros: Vegan owner, delicious treats, affordable prices

A new Asheville delight! - Edit

I love vegan baked goods so when I saw this bakery's booth at VeganFest, I was excited! While there, I got to munch on a pumpkin muffin. It was delicious. She had quickly sold out of everything else, which included vegan smores! I've also had a southern biscuit. It was tasty as well.

Other than that, I'm constantly drooling over her Instagram page. She's very creative and is always coming up with new treats. She's also super nice and easy to chat with.

**Pick up goodies at Firestorm Books, West Village Market (regular offerings + doughnuts on Sunday), & the West Asheville Tailgate Market on Tuesdays.

Pros: Yum, Reasonable prices, Variety

Return to Asheville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Campfire Vegan Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.