Calico Cupboard Cafe and Bakery

Contact 360-466-4451

720 S First St, La Conner, Washington, USA, 98287

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several vegetarian choices including chili, a veggie burger, quesadillas, sandwiches, and breakfast items, which includes the eggless skagit hash. Spelt bread upon request. Mon-Thu 8:30am-3:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-4:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by marla5575

Happy Tummy - Edit

The breakfast choices are varied and even include Gluten Free waffles and pancakes!!! The Marionberry jam was so delicious that we bought the largest bottle available to take home. This is a popular place, so be sure to sign in as soon as you walk in the door. The folks are friendly even when they are super busy and the food comes in a reasonable time. Substitutions are OK and arranging a vegan or Gluten Free meal is simple:) A huge bonus is the walk-in bakery counter that even has Gluten Free bread! I wish Calico Cupboard was in my hometown and will eat there every time I get up to Anacortes.

Pros: Adorable Decor, Delicious Food, GF and Vegan!

Cons: Parking lot not paved

Great find in farm country! - Edit

I love this place. Lots of vegetarian option, quite vegan friendly. I had the Skagit Hash, which was delicious - tons of veggies over skillet-fried potatoes. Hubby had the eggplant sandwich, with roasted zucchini & artichoke pesto. The bread was fresh and delicious! Bing smack in the middle of a farming town I was quite surprised. 2 other locations - Anacortes & Mt. Vernon (I haven't tried those locations).

Pros: food, service, bakery!

Cons: long wait

Return to La Conner Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Calico Cupboard Cafe and Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1166 times since Apr 2010.