CLOSED: Cafe Moroc

( 1 review )

+44-1634405682

365 Rochester High St, Rochester, England, ME1 1DA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe with several tables and a lounge area, housed in a very old building and requires taking a step up (no ram). Has vegan food items, including usually a couple of tagines (with lentils, vegetables) plus mezze platter of 10 or so different vegan friendly options (mushrooms, curried potato, chickpeas, mixed vegetables). Reported closed, Dec 2017. Will open for dinner with advance booking before 3:30pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Moroccan, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

What are you waiting for...just go there! - Edit

Enjoyed a lovely lunch today at Cafe Maroc in Rochester. All the food is freshly prepared in the morning, I had a mezze platter at 10 dishes (I wasn't alone in case you were wondering!) and everything was delicious.

The best part (apart from the amazing food) was when I got the bill and lunch for 2 including drinks came to £12!!!! Shocked in a good way.

This is a great hidden gem of a place in Rochester and not to be missed. Already planning my next trip :)

Really lovely staff, super friendly service and were happy to answer all of my questions, I even met the chef who is vegetarian and really passionate about his work and the local community. He told me they will be adding more vegan/vegetarian meals in the future as well.

Pros: Good choice, Best service, so friendly & welcoming, Relaxing atmosphere and not expensive

Cons: none

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cafe Moroc closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.