Cafe Campestre

505-8571-5930

Balgue, Isla de Ometepe, Altagracia, Rivas, Ometepe, Nicaragua

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers locally sourced and mostly organic food. Has a comprehensive vegetarian menu with many vegan and gluten free clearly marked choices. Will custom create a dish for you. Also offers tours and has self contained accommodations. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Indian, International, Organic, Thai, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ben_slow

really good & fresh food - Edit

We been here 4 times. Not disappointment at all!!! Best place in Nica! Really good food, heaps vegetarian options and I found 5-6 vegan options too. Good atmosphere & not pricey at all! Avocado smoothie is so refreshing and it’s like a dessert ( no sugar added, so not too sweet, but you can ad sugar syrup yourself if needed) - I just loved to start every morning with it while in island!!!
They also have raw honey, peanut butter, vegan nutella for sale yaaam!

Pros: good prices, fresh food&smoothies, friendly staff

Great surprise! - Edit

One of the best food I tried in Nicaragua was in this cafe. The vegan smoothie was so rich, creamy and flavorful. The veggies and fruits used in the dishes tasted very fresh, I think it's from their garden. And it was reasonably priced!

Pros: Fresh local produce , Amazing vegan smoothie , Good prices

Fresh, Local and Organic - Edit

The best food on Ometepe! We had there garden salad and a vegan curry. Both were made from ingredients from their own farm! The salad was feah and full of interesting leaves and lots of fresh veg and the curry was the most authentic I've ever eaten, chock pea and potatoe with fresh coriander. We also had some great smoothies and later we went back for their local fresh coffee. Cafe Campestre is a must stop when on Ometepe.

Pros: local organic fresh ingredients, well located and easy to find, vegan, vegetarian and meat options

Return to Ometepe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Campestre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.