Cafe 1000Fryd

Contact 98132221

Kattesundet 10, Aalborg, Denmark, 9000

Bar and music venue serving sandwiches and cookies. Hosts a vegan soup kitchen on Tuesday (only). No smoking. Open Tue-Sat 2:00pm-12:00am, Wed-Thu 12:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-2:00am.

Category: Vegan, Beer/Wine, European, Danish

First Review by ellasharp

Vegan food and socializing - Edit

Every tuesday 1000Fryd serves vegan food for only 25 danish kroners. It's a social event and there is usually one type of food to choose from. Fx soup and bread, wraps with salad and veggie patties.

Remember to order some days before to be sure there's enough place. The place is not very big so they need to somehow control how many people can come so there will be enough food for everyone :)

Pros: Very cheap, Vegan food

Cons: Sometimes to loud for me to enjoy my food

Make sure you call ahead and reserve a spot! - Edit

I was in Aalborg for 1 day and was recommended this place by a local. I showed up for dinner and they said I had to make a reservation in advance and they were full for the evening. I didn't have a chance to eat here after that, although the atmosphere was nice. The vegan soup kitchen is served at 7pm every night to those who have reserved in advance.

Return to Aalborg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe 1000Fryd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.