• BurgerFi

American
Fast food
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast-casual burger restaurant founded in 2011 in Florida. Offers two vegan items: The "vegan Beyond burger" and French fries. Get your order on wheat buns or on lettuce. Fries are vegan but onion rings not. Grill is likely shared.

Venue map for BurgerFi
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by asiadahnyale

Fireblazen

Points +11

02 Dec 2023

Best Veggie Burger

This is by far the best tasting veggie burger I have eaten before!

Pros: Taste, Portion, Convenience

C.Hotel

Points +35

22 Jan 2023

Disappointing.

This was my first time going to a BurgerFi. I saw online that you can order the beyond burger on a vegan multigrain bun with no cheese. Seemed simple enough. It was not. The cashier had no idea what I was asking for. I was really disappointed to end up with a lettuce wrapped burger. There was a lot of unclear communication happening here. Nothing special here. I will probably never return to a BurgerFi.

Pros: The Fries

Cons: Unclear communication, They didn't know what vegan meant

HappyVegQueen

Points +17

Vegetarian
24 Jan 2021

5 Stars

Definitely would give this 5 Stars if allowed. The burgers were huge, juicy, and delicious. The fries were nice and homemade, onion rings were HUGE. Overall a great resturant with fast cooked delicious food. It is a little pricey however. Definitely will not leave you starving(you will be full for hours)!

Nogd

Points +576

21 Nov 2020

Well cooked burger, no vegan toppings

The beyond burger was cooked very good, it was juicy and the whole thing had great flavor. They're dropping the ball on condiments, it would be really easy to carry dairy free cheese and maybe even mayo

Pros: 1 vegan option

Cons: 1 vegan option

AfroVeganChica

Points +41

19 Nov 2020

Best Fast Food Vegan Burger

The first time I tried BurgerFi was while I was on vacation in Atlanta. I went to the one inside of the CNN building, and I fell in love! When I found out that there was a location near my hometown, I was elated. The food and service is great. Best vegan fast food burger I've ever had!

Pros: Great Service, Food Tastes Amazing

Cons: It is a little pricey, but totally worth it!

cmoniece

Points +38

17 Sep 2020

Delicious

I have the beyond burger and fries. It was perfectly cooked and seasoned very well. Customer service was awesome and it was clean in there. Would've gave it 5 stars if the app allowed me to.

asiadahnyale

Points +27

12 Jun 2020

Vegan burger

The vegan burger and fries were good, I recommend trying them out.

Pros: Tasty, Variety of toppings, One vegan and one plantbased option

Cons: More expensive than the other burgers, "Secret sauce" doesn't have a vegan version, Only 2-3 menu items to choose from