Bungalow Bowls

• Other Other
609-814-2904

1054 Asbury Ave, Ocean City, New Jersey, USA, 08226

Acai, pitaya, blue majik, and green bowls. Everything is blended with almond milk. Ask for no honey or nutella (not vegan). Open Thu-Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by HannahMcDowell

AMAZING BOWLS AND SUPER FRIENDLY - Edit

I went with a friend and I ordered a pitaya bowl. It was amazing!! The employees are super friendly. The only downside is that it’s pretty much always packed. There is always a giant line but the wait is totally worth it. It’s a little pricey, but since they are using fresh ingredients it’s totally worth it

Pros: amazing bowls, tons of vegan and all vegetarian options, SUPER FRESH

Cons: long line/wait, a little pricey

Amazing! - Edit

It’s so cute inside, super beach Ocean City vibe. Fast service for a bowl place, since bowls typically take a bit of time to make. The staff is so nice and the blue majik bowl and smoothies are great! I can’t speak on the açaí and pitaya bowls since I haven’t tried them, but my friends that have said they were amazing. Only thing I wish they had was agave to sub for honey to sweeten up some of the bowls, but either way this is one of my favorite places in OC!

Pros: Fast Service, Friendly Staff, Delicious products

Cons: No agave

Return to Ocean City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bungalow Bowls closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.