Broad Table Tavern

( 1 review )

10 S Chester Rd, Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, USA, 19081

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant tucked into The Inn at Swarthmore. Menu has a couple of items labeled as vegan, including the Impossible Burger served with vegan cheese, tomato, peppercorn mustard, and tomato. Possibly a few other items could be made vegan - ask. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by simguy05

Surprisingly Vegan Friendly - Edit

When I went down to this restaurant, attached to my very nice hotel, I wasn’t expecting much. It looked like a nice place, but not exactly vegan friendly. I asked to see their menu so I could quickly decide if I wanted something in-house, or whether I’d need to DoorDash. Much to my surprise, they labeled a handful of items on the menu as vegan, and even offered the Impossible Burger. Better yet, the ‘default’ burger is prepared vegan, with vegan cheese and a couple other toppings. Overall, the atmosphere was great, and the burger was cooked perfectly. As a side note, Swarthmore is a dry city, but this establishment is grandfathered and has a full bar.

Pros: Specialty vegan items (Impossible Burger), Clearly labeled menu, Friendly staff, nice atmosphere

Cons: A tad expensive (but not cost prohibitive), Menu is not exhaustive, but still gives options

Return to Swarthmore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Broad Table Tavern closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.