Brixton's Baked Potato

Contact 801-827-0222

2386 Kiesel Ave, Ogden, Utah, USA, 84401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Baked potatoes eatery. Can substitute edamame beans for the dairy cheese. Add choice of toppings like almonds, peanuts, and walnuts. Thai curry and chile verde sauce are vegan. Open Mon-Thu 10:30am-8:00pm, Fri 10:30am-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JoriSchmalz

Great customer service, and tasty food! - Edit

I was impressed because the manager went out of her way to ensure that we had a great experience here. She explained all of the options that could be made vegan, checked the ingredients on the crackers as well, and gave us a coupon book for the area. The soup I had was very good. She added extra veggies and edemame to the soup for me. I'll be back to visit again.

Pros: Great customer service, Potato, and soup options

Cons: Not a ton of vegan choices, Serves meat

Delicous - Edit

They don't have too many vegan options here, BUT they have a veggie option that's absolutely delicious. It comes with mixed veggies and edamame on a baked potato, and for the sauce they have a coconut curry that is vegan. I get it every time I go and it's always way good. They even add fresh chopped basil which really adds a nice flavor to it.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 28, 2014

Pros: usually not a long wait, affordable and delicious , fresh basil

Cons: only one vegan option

Return to Ogden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brixton's Baked Potato closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 704 times since Jan 2013.