Lacto
Pizza
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria offering soy cheese (at extra charge) plus has soy meats, veggies and sauces, vegan crust, vegan BLT. Relocated from 4636 Dodge St in 2014. Previously named Night Flight Pizza. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30am, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-2:30am.

Venue map for Brick Oven Pizzeria
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by alainahickman

Ladulé

Points +604

13 Nov 2023

Lots of options

Great vegan pizza and sandwiches.

Lots of vegan ingredients and options to customize an order.

Has vegan desserts as well.

Torso

Points +223

19 Aug 2023

Really good vegan pizza.

Some of the best vegan pizza I’ve had, outside of New York. This place is legit.

C.Hotel

Points +35

Mostly Veg
14 Jun 2023

Best vegan pizza

They had the best vegan pizza I've had in a while. The cashier was very helpful and helped me make a decision about what I wanted. Usually, I am lucky to have one or two options at a restaurant. There were so many choices here that I was having a hard time figuring out what I wanted. Lol.

Pros: A lot of vegan options , Staff was very helpful

KateKC

Points +123

19 May 2023

Great Pizza

Just went here on vacation and loved the pizza. I got the jumbo slice combo with no cheese, marinara, sausage(house-made), artichokes and red peppers. The sausage and crust were both great! I was blown away.

Pros: Crust

Damegood

Points +30

31 Mar 2023

Legit pizzeria with vegan options

Shoud be 5-stars but not fully vegan. Voted best in Omaha and is very vegan friendly. Best pizza I've had in a very long time. To make things better, they offer vegan deserts.

Updated from previous review on 2023-03-31

Pros: Lot of vegan options, Authentic pizzeria , Friendly staff

ArmitageBigend

Points +128

23 Mar 2023

Huge vegan menu, so good

I haven't been able to order pizza by the slice since I went vegan, so being able to do it here was so great. They have several different slice sizes, as well as pizzas, stromboli and calzones. The cheesy bread was so good, whatever vegan cheese they use here melts so well, and all the toppings were really fresh and delicious. The vegan chicken tenders were also very good, really enjoyed everything we had here!

LisaPermar

Points +814

27 Jan 2023

Multiple plant-based meat toppings and vegan cheese

This place is sooo random and inconspicuous. I only ever learned of it thanks to my cousin and now I’m obsessed. Vegan apps, burgers, and pizza. And *multiple* plant-based meat toppings! Vegan cheese or no cheese pizzas. Fun menu! Little local joint. #Veganuary

ChanceArnold

Points +232

09 Jan 2023

The GO TO Vegan Pizza in Omaha

I’ve been going here since it was Night Flight Pizza on Dodge St. They’ve only gotten more vegan options in time and always very knowledgeable about everything they serve!

Updated from previous review on 2023-01-09

Pros: Tons of vegan options, Best dough, Secret menu

saraharnold19

Points +98

09 Jan 2023

best pizza in omaha

vegan stuffed crust pizza with every meat alt imaginable and it’s amazing every time!! the garlic cheese bread is amazing too. it doesn’t get better than this in the midwest!

VeganSausageDog

Points +700

18 Aug 2022

Really good vegan pizza

Is on the expensive side, but was well worth it. Lots of vegan meats that can be added to pizzas. The cinnamon bread stick pizza was really good as well.

DavidC2121

Points +84

05 Aug 2022

Great find

The pizzeria is small, but there are a ton of vegan options. I was pleasantly surprised. Vegan chicken parm was great.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Cheap

anothernikki

Points +169

24 Jul 2022

Actual vegan options

A lot of vegan options. We had the garlic bread, cinnamon sticks, and pepperoni pizza. Specify vegan.

SaschaBehrend

Points +63

20 Jun 2022

Great pizza

All vegan pepperoni pizza taste really good and the people are very nice

Avalanchematt

Points +18

06 Jun 2022

Yum!

I’d drive to Omaha again just to get Vegan Pizza at Brick Oven…delicious, great dairy free cheese and lots of plant based meat options.

Pros: Lots of vegan option, Dairy free cheese / plant based meat options, Lots of vegan desert options

srw4

Points +322

05 Jun 2022

Tasty Pizza

I knew I had to check this place out because of all the vegan options. Vegan appetizers, vegan cheese, vegan meat toppings, even vegan desserts. I got an 8’’ cheese pizza for $10. It was quite good, the crust was thick and fluffy. My family and I agreed though that the sauce and overall flavors are nothing special, good but basic. The cheese was good. A con though is the atmosphere was not good. It was very hot and the dining area was dark and not pleasant. I will be back but I might just carry out.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: Pricey, Unpleasant Atmosphere

tessysdb

Points +258

03 Apr 2022

Good Late Night Find!

Passing through Omaha late at night, we were happy to find a place open with vegan options and thrilled to find that they had many vegan options! The pizza we had was tasty. I got the cinnamon sticks too and they were alright. I agree with another reviewer that it was a bit pricey, but we would still go back if we ever find ourselves in Omaha again.

Peppermint

Points +174

01 Apr 2021

Vegan Pizza!

This place has been around forever, in one form or another, and I have enjoyed eating here since college. Their vegan pizza is the closest to "real" pizza that I have ever had. Always good, every time! So many options, even desserts!

Pros: Variety/Options, Dessert

Cons: Pricey

ang04505

Points +20

09 Aug 2020

Vegan pizza was really good!

I ordered the vegan thin crust pizza and the vegan cinnamon sticks. Both were very good!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Crispy crust , Flavor was good

Cons: A little pricy , The vegan cheese did stick to top of mouth

Meepz

Points +154

10 May 2020

Vegan Brick Oven Pizza?!

I wish we had a location in Denver that had vegan brick oven pizza with vegan protein options! My husband and I were thrilled when we found these guys and enjoyed a large buffalo “chicken” (gardein strips) pizza with pineapple and Jalepeno and vegan cinnamon sticks with vegan frosting (!!!). Absolutely delicious! Great place to discover while visiting. The clerk stated the owners wanted to further transition into expanding the vegan menu which is awesome!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Late night delivery

ChristinaMikulski

Points +70

12 Feb 2020

Amazing

We had the pizza, garlic Cheese bread (soy free cheese), a calzone and sorbet

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Great flavors

Cons: Kinda pricey

nobodymorrison

Points +177

Vegetarian
19 Dec 2019

Best Vegan Pizza

Brick Oven offers vegan cheese and the usual vegetable toppings along with more unconventional ones including mock meats. Besides their delicious pizza, they also serve vegan cheese bread, vegan garlic butter, and a rotating vegan dessert.

Pros: Tons of options , Fast and friendly service

Cons: Somewhat pricey

JenniferKellogg

Points +397

27 Aug 2019

Favorite omaha pizza

Their pizza toppings are endless and i have to be very specific to leave the cheese off because they will do it automatically. Cook time is not fast and delivery area is small

Pros: All the toppings!

Cons: Small delivery area

Stephaneen

Points +1247

18 Feb 2018

Tasty pizza and cake from Chicago Diner

It's nice to see a vegan-friendly pizza place in Omaha. Whenever I go in, the staff always understand what vegan is and even have an entire section on their menu for vegans. The salad is not my favorite - which is why I'm giving it four stars - but the pizza is delicious. They have some pre-set vegan pizzas or you can create your own. Want dessert? Don't worry, they always have two or three cakes from Chicago Diner and a few vegan ice cream flavors.

Pros: Chicago Diner cakes, Create your own vegan pizza

ChristopherKrull

Points +63

03 Jul 2015

Great options, kinda pricey

We've eaten or taken out from here 3 times now. The variety of vegan offerings is good. The staff totally understand veganism and once we let them know we were vegan they steered us toward some things and away from others.

We really like their pizza on the double-thick crust. It was better when we ate in than we've done take out, but different toppings also.

They have veggie balls, which are awesomely good. Also vegan bread sticks, and vegan deserts.

They are expensive for the area, but not out of this world in my opinion.

I highly recommend this place for vegans, as they have such a wide variety of options and good food.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Very friendly and helpful staff, Tasty food

Cons: Price is on the high side

Jamminjosie

Points +22

09 May 2014

awesome vegan pizza!

This is a family run place. The people are soooo nice and the vegan pizza was amazing! I totally recommend it!

Herbiv4

Points +1795

05 Oct 2012

Tasty and Pricey

I had a 12'' vegan pizza with onions and mock pork delivered. Total price (including a Pepsi) was just over $20. Whereas this was pricey, it was also quite tasty. I enjoyed the pizza and even ate some cold the next day. Sometimes you end up paying a little more for the comfort of knowing its vegan. Because they deliver, I might order from them again.

Pros: vegan options, delivery

Cons: pricey

LilyBlue

Points +33

Vegetarian
25 Aug 2012

Disappointed

I have to agree with the other reviews. I was excited because not only did they have vegan options but they also had gluten-free, so both my friend and I were set! Yes, it was expensive but if it had been good, it would have been worth it. It was not good. Unfortunately, the quality did not match the price. I would not order from them again.

Pros: Vegan, Gluten-free, Options

Cons: Poor quality and taste, Expensive, Not much food for the price