International
Delivery
Take-out
Catering
Gluten-free

An all-vegan restaurant in the Saint-Aubin neighbourhood, next to the city center. Food is colorful, original and gourmet. Offers tea house and dinner Wed-Sat and brunch on Sun. Open Tue-Thu 19:30-22:00, Fri-Sat 19:30-22:30. Closed Sun-Mon.

Venue map for Bloomy
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by sioul

Monsieur_Night

Points +35

17 Feb 2024

Place to must-eat at Toulouse

Très bonne adresse aussi bien pour découvrir que ravir les papilles.
Aussi bien les plats concocté que la sélection des faux-mages que l'accord des vins, tout est finement choisi et préparé.

Very good place and a must-go on Toulouse. Everything is nice from the plates to the vegan cheese and the vine selectuon.
I remember it with a very Nice mushroom velouté and an excellent paella.

Updated from previous review on 2024-02-17

Pros: Paella Vegan, Velouté de champignons , Faux-mages (parmesan, bleu, fêta)

JulienBds

Points +20

12 Feb 2024

Semi-gastronomic restaurant

It's realy a chance to have that restaurant in Toulouse. Every dishes are incredibly beautiful and tasty. The menu change on a regular basis, so you can go often and not eat the same thing. Moreover all is vegan so you can choose all what you want. The place is nice and the team is kind.

Pros: You won't eat the same in another place

Ricky123

Points +640

21 Dec 2023

Would definitely go back

Nice setting and felt welcomed from the minute I stepped through the door. Each dish was presented nicely. Every dish was enjoyable to eat and I discovered I liked artichoke

Updated from previous review on 2023-12-21

IsabelleFH

Points +26

21 Nov 2023

J'adore

Une adresse à ne pas manquer si vous venez sur Toulouse. Le soir c'est très gastronomique avec de petites portions mais tellement bonnes et si bien présentées ! Un mélange de saveurs et de textures 😍 un regal
Un accueil chaleureux et un joli cadre vient parfaire le tout. J'adore vraiment ce restaurant, le midi les prix sont plus abordables et les plats plus copieux.

Pros: Les plats excellents, Toujours bien accueillis, Joli cadre et plats superbement présentés

PedroC

Points +38

27 Sep 2023

VEGAN TASTING MENU

Nice 49€ tasting menu (drinks not included). Not spectacular, but deserves the try.
Very nice service.

Burabetsu

Points +133

24 Sep 2023

What a waste :(

The restaurant replaced one I deeply loved (The Veggie Corner) so I wanted to see what replaced it, needless to say I was a bit disappointed...
I went twice to make sure it was not a bad luck/bad day/etc but each time I had the same experience. The staff is really nice and the place is ok but the food is not up to the description or the ambition of the place being "bistronomique" and all.
The food was not to my taste, very expensive and there wasn't much on the plate so that was a bummer.
I can't recommend even though I want to :/

Pros: Staff is nice

Cons: Expensive, Not much on the plate

Emmamouth

Points +13

19 Aug 2023

Parfait !

Parfaitement parfait ! Le repas était délicieux (mention spéciale pour l'aubergine), le personnel est avenant et l'ambiance très chouette (déco très jolie et musique pas trop forte).
Pour manger un repas délicieux et élaboré à Toulouse c'est là-bas qu'il faut aller ! J'y suis allée avec un omni qui s'est régalé également.
Le tarif est un peu élevé mais, il me semble, qu'il est tout à fait raisonnable par rapport à la qualité du restaurant.

UlrikaLundberg

Points +16

09 Jul 2023

Fantastic

Fantastic food and personel.

Pros: Fantastic artistic food, Glutenfree alternativs

WilliamDrakett

Points +645

08 Jun 2023

Delicious!

Amazing food and lovely, friendly staff. Had a fantastic meal here where we ate the menu dégustation 🤤

Updated from previous review on 2023-06-08

Badsausageroll

Points +63

04 May 2023

Fancy Food

Very small portions and very expensive. It felt like a lot of care went into the dishes but I wouldn't rate any of them more than 7/10 personally. We were both hungry after our 2 hour sitting which cost 76 euro in total.

Dipsi

Points +137

03 Apr 2023

Amazing food, nice staff

I've eaten there with my non vegan boyfriend and he loved the food too. It was super tasty and very good. It's a nice place, tables are very close one to another but it's nice and the staff is super friendly. Prices are high, probably not this high for Toulouse standards but still, around 100€ per couple. Still if you're in Toulouse it's worth to at least go once!

purplevelvethorse

Points +151

03 Dec 2022

Amazing, delicious, inventive

Such refined and inventive cuisine! Vegan twists on some classic French dishes. Their pâte feuilleté was flaky, the seasonings of the leek dish were a perfect accent.

EmmyVD

Points +4292

25 Nov 2022

Gastronomic!

What a wonderful experience, a must visit in Toulouse!

The atmosphere is cosy and service is very friendly.
The menu sounded quite original and did not disappoint. We shared 4 dishes namely the leek and the cauliflower as cold starters. The onion and cannelloni as warm mains. Everything was presented with such finesse and both flavours and textures were on point. Same goes for the dessert, we had the signature dessert, the breton tasting platter. A cake with lemon filling, whipped cream and crunchy pistache. Finger licking good!
Price is on the more expensive side but worth for what you get.

Only the side salad was quite boring and just a few pieces of green salad leafs.

For drinks we had 2 tasty mocktails, the dandy and madame. Always nice when there is a good alcohol free selection.

JérômeDumarty

Points +33

08 Oct 2022

Excellent restaurant végane gastro! Incontournable à Toulouse

Restaurant végane gastro. Les mets sont beaux et bons, et l'accueil chaleureux. À ne pas rater si vous passez sur Toulouse.

EricTion-

Points +95

24 Sep 2022

An up-class Restaurant

The food was tasty, but Lacked behind the look. For some of the portions I'd have expected a little more

Pros: Completly vegan

Cons: Expensive, Not much food

ainhoascabanas

Points +110

16 Sep 2022

Really good

We really enjoyed the food there. Although it was a bit expensive (cause we tried the degustation menu), I think it is totally worth the money. Staff was really friendly and helpful and explained everything nicely.

Cons: A little expensive

JCRalls

Points +32

16 Sep 2022

The perfect spot in Toulouse

They let me drop my bag in early before they opened, the staff are lovely and the food is sublime. Top marks. Wonderful, delicious meals.

Pros: Wonderful experience and incredible mains., The staff are wonderful., Clean restaurant and very welcoming.

Veganmagician

Points +73

13 Sep 2022

Ornery vegan travelling -no soup for you!

They were full but, I pointed out, they had a small space at the bar area. However, they warned me it would be a "long wait" (20-30 min). That's not so bad actually but the sense I got was that they didn't want me there; I didn't feel welcomed at all. I went across the street, literally, to Yeti and had a nice veg curry which is labelled as such in the menu.

Pros: Possibly

hannahowens

Points +73

02 Sep 2022

A MUST FOR EVERY VEGAN

Literally some of the best food I’ve ever eaten . A fine dining experience on a middle class budget . Everything is to die for !!

Pros: All vegan , Delicious, Everything is amazing

Cons: Their are none !

Myrte

Points +341

26 Aug 2022

Finger licking good

Delicious food in a cozy atmosphere. Has the option of having two smaller dishes so you can try more things (and you should!). Delicious cocktails and mocktails. Everyone working there is kind.

Pros: Menu set up so you can try many options , Delicious mocktails and cocktails, Découverte option

Cons: Quite noisy, You will want to come back every day

Nenna

Points +109

19 Aug 2022

Amazing!!

Don't miss the opportunity to eat at this place - it was sensational!! Everything was so tasty and fresh, the meals were interesting and original, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely go back!

MaruDolce

Points +34

22 Jul 2022

Très bon

Les plats sont excellents et certains sont très travaillés. Il arrive qu’un plat à la carte soit un peu cher pour ce que c’est, mais vous vous régalerez quoi qu’il arrive !

Orischoice

Points +45

12 Jul 2022

Very good!

I liked the decor, the service and the food! Good choice for vegan creative food and drinks (my friend had home made vegan Baileys!)

cookiemonster

Points +1135

26 Jun 2022

Tasty

The menu was limited, especially with a couple of things not being available, but everything I had was delicious! Don't forget to ask about the specials.

RichardCagny

Points +36

11 Jun 2022

Tout Simplement délicieux

Accueil adorable
service hyper rapide ( on avant trop peu de temps )
Assiette de vrais faux-mages à tomber
Betterave rôtie... Je vous laisse découvrir !!
Idem pour le Burger!!

ejtrittonhalls

Points +295

03 Jun 2022

Delicious inventive food

Wonderful gourmet vegan food with relaxed atmosphere and excellent service. Have the discovery menu at €38 per person - great value

Pros: All vegan

ceszilla

Points +1621

21 May 2022

My favorite in Toulouse

The food is so so good. Creative, inventive. My husband, a non-vegan, really enjoyed this as well. A Toulouse must!