Blondies' Bistro

Contact 541-479-0420

226 SW G St (at downtown), Grants Pass, Oregon, USA, 97526

Serves meat, vegan options available. A contemporary restaurant and bar offering an international mix of American, Indian, Mexican, and Mediterranean cuisines. The health food section on the menu includes vegetarian and vegan items. In addition, some of the regular non-veg menu items can be made vegan. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Blondies

great menu - Edit

There were a bunch of vegetarian options. Fancy restaurant feel with $14-30 price range. Great service and tasty food. My partner got a garden burger and added grilled onions and green chilies with the sweet potato fries and loved it. I got the seared ahi tuna with ginger rice. Presentation was beautiful and tuna was delicious but veggies were plain. We would definitely come back next time we're driving through!

Be careful! - Edit

Items labelled vegan on the menu contained honey. They did not have any bread that was vegan for the vegan sandwiches on the menu. Food we did get, after requesting modifications was tasty.

Pros: Tasty food if carefully ordered

Cons: Staff not familiar with vegan foods, Menu labels items vegan which aren't

Great Food!!! - Edit

Beautiful, warm atmosphere. Menu items clearly marked as vegetarian, vegan and/or gluten-free. Many menu items use organic ingredients. My wife and I ordered the Vegan Sampler Platter appetizer, and we each order a Vegan Veggie Pita Wrap with sweet potato fries. Everything looked and tasted WONDERFUL!!! It was so much food that the appetizer would have been enough, but it was SO GOOD we ate everything and STUFFED!! Anytime we are going through Grants Pass, we are definitely going back.

Pros: Great food, Warm atmosphere, Eclectic menu

Good food and specialty drinks! - Edit

Blondies' Bistro is a good option if you find yourself in downtown Grants Pass and you want something just a bit different. They have a "Healthy Options" menu with all vegetarian or vegan options clearly marked and some of the regular menu items can be customized as well. I've eaten at this restaurant several times now and have always had good experiences. The food is fresh, well made and healthy. The staff is helpful and attentive. And the restaurant is clean, hip and contemporary. Also, Blondies' specializes in cocktails and "adult beverage" creations if that's your thing.

Pros: menu items marked veg-friendly, healthy, fresh food, friendly staff

Cons: a bit pricey

Return to Grants Pass Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blondies' Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.