Blend it Healthy

• Other Other
626-656-3718

411 E Huntington Dr Ste 114, Arcadia, California, USA, 91006

Made-to-order ice blended drinks made with fruit and/or vegetable. No added sugar or artificial ingredients. Tables and couches setup with free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by Mathewbaker

Healthy all natural fruit and vegetable drinks! - Edit

My friend and I came here during our lunch break to get away from the office.

She ordered a Manop blend and I had the Cardio meal blend.

the store doesn't add sugars, preservatives, or dairy products so naturally (pun intended), our drinks came out to be delicious!

The Manop Blend was a refreshing mango, orange, and pineapple drink. They used fresh fruit and blended the drink right in front of us!

My Cardio Meal Blend was made of banana, a whole avocado, spring mix, and kale. It was creamy and DELICIOUS. You could tell the store uses the freshest fruits and vegetables in its products.

The store had a vibrant color scheme of orange and green and there was a comfy couch for my friend and I to relax on while we watched our drinks be made.

They have a stamp card system that rewards users with a free drink after purchasing 9 drinks.

Bottom line, if you're in the mood for a refreshing and nutritious, vegan friendly drink, Blend It Healthy is the place to be.

Pros: All Natural, Vegan, Fresh fruits and vegetables

Cons: No protein add-on option

Return to Arcadia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blend it Healthy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.