Birdies Cafe

541-728-0753

1444 NW College Way, Bend, Oregon, USA, 97701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Reported th owners support animal shelters and other causes. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by 2Vegans2Wheels

Great Breakfast - Edit

1st time at Birdies Cafe. It was great! Great food, great service, great atmosphere! We had the Tofu Hash Deluxe with Savory and delicious tofu and veggie hash served with choice of potatoes or beans and rice, and toast. Vegan items are marked on menu and if not, ask as they are very interested in seeing if whatever you like, can be made vegan.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday January 06, 2016

Pros: Excellent food, Outstanding service, Great atmosphere

Great Vegan Options in Bend - Edit

We have enjoyed the vegan options at Birdies Café for quite sometime now, and we need to spread the word. There are vegan choices on both the breakfast and lunch menus and they are happy to alter other dishes as well.

Sitting just off the roundabout at Newport & College Way (on your right as you start up the hill to COCC) with good parking and lots of Windows, Birdies is one of our favorites. Staff is super friendly, and the food is delicious.

This morning we both had the Tofu Hash, which comes with black beans or hash browns and a choice of toast or biscuit. I wish I knew how they season the tofu because I know I can't duplicate it at home…..or I'd eat it several times a week. Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms and some things I'm forgetting round out the dish. Not too spicy, but a mouthful of flavor best describe our favorite.

Birdies was just about full on this visit but the food came quick and we always feel well taken care of by staff. They make you want to come back.

Highly recommend by the motorcycle duo 2vegans2wheels.com.

Don & Karla

Pros: Great food, Friendly people, Open everyday breakfast & lunch

Return to Bend Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Birdies Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.