Basil Wraps

Contact 770-514-9990

2800 Canton Rd Unit 1220 J, Marietta, Georgia, USA, 30066

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine place where the veg food items are cooked using separate utensils. Veg choices include baba ghanouj, falafel and hummus plate, a veggie wrap, falafel wrap, and several salads. Mon-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm

Category: Mediterranean, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Soul2Soul Educare

Love this place! - Edit

The owners are so incredibly sweet. The falafel is the best I've ever had! The hummus and Jerusalem salad are so delicious!! This is a very casual gem in a quiet strip mall, but the food is great.

This place rules - Edit

They have a seperate vegetarian menu. All the food is made fresh, while you wait by the husband and wife team who own the store. They are very nice folks who are very appreciative of your business. The location is a little out of my way, but I go there anyway.

Pros: Separate vegetarian menu, Always freshly made food

worth the wait - Edit

This little hidden gem was an amazing find. Aside from the regular mediterranean options they have a collection of both vegetarian and vegan friendly choices.
The staff is friendly, and everything is made fresh. So while you will have to wait for your food, it's worth it.

Pros: vegan options, vegetarian options, friendly staff

Cons: slight wait

Great Service! Great Food! - Edit

The owner of this restaurant is a darling and will make you feel right at home as soon as you enter the restaurant! There are many vegetarian/vegan options and he is willing to work with you (eg he said that if we wanted fries he would fry them with the falafals instead of with his chicken tenders). We ordered the mixed plate and we didn't realize that we could have the jerusalem salad or the baba ganoush (we thought both were included)so when we got our order we were a little disappointed. When my husband approached the owner and said that he didn't know he had to make a choice between the two and that he really wanted the baba ganouj - the owner lovingly prepared a plate of it and gave it to my husband with extra pitas at no extra charge! So kind and wonderful! Their baklava is delicious too! I would recommend this place to one and all!

Pros: Excellent Service

Return to Marietta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Basil Wraps closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2223 times since Mar 2012.