Baron of Beef

19 Bridge St, Cambridge, England, CB2 1UF

Serves meat, vegan options available. A Greene King pub and restaurant offering marked up vegan dishes. Sample choices are marinated olives, vegan fish and chips, tomato salad, falafel burger, seasonal vegetables and a chocolate torte for dessert. Open Mon-Wed 11:00-23:00, Thu 11:00-00:00, Fri-Sat 11:00-01:00, Sun 11:00-22:30.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Fast food, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by healthie.veggie

staceyb

Points +28

07 Mar 2019

Great pub food

I stayed in Cambridge for a week and ate here twice. I had the mushroom and ale pie which was absolutely delicious! The other meal I had was the felafel burger which was a bit dry but still tasty; unfortunately they were out of the vegan fish and chips when I went.
The wait staff were really friendly and attentive.

healthie.veggie

Points +952

28 Jul 2018

Ok food, nice atmosphere

I chose the vegan 'fish' and chips which was ok, not the tastiest thing I have ever eaten, but good nonetheless for a pub! My mum chose the vegan burger which looked quite good. Altogether a good selection of vegan food in a surprising little place.

Return to Cambridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Baron of Beef closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.