Ban Ban Kitchen

Schillerpromenade 32 , Berlin, Germany, 12049

Serves meat, vegan options available. A Korean food kitchen that serves a veggie option for every meal, including nori tacos. Small menu, you have the choices of kimchi fries, burger with ginger caramelized soymeat, and bimbox which is basically a salad box with vegetable, plus Korean rice and soymeat. Open Mon-Tue 5:00pm-10:00pm, Thu-Fri 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Fast food, Asian, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by Kyttiara

Decent vegan options - Edit

I visited Ban Ban Kitchen a few days ago and enjoyed their Bibimbox (Bibimbop, large portion) and shared some of the kimchi fries with my husband. We both thought the Bibimbox could have been a little more flavourful, but it was filling and definitely a decent option for the price. The kimchi fries were actually packed with flavour and very tasty, but unfortunately they were so salty that we couldn't finish them even though we were sharing (which is very rare for us!). All in all I'm grateful Ban Ban offers vegan options, but I'd probably opt to go to one of the other restaurants in the area rather than going back.

For locals and people travelling with their dogs, please note that Ban Ban Kitchen is dog friendly :)

Pros: Dog friendly, Vegan korean food options, Good price for portion

Cons: Not as flavourful as could be, Fries were so overly salty

Nice Korean food - Edit

I really like this place even though it offers meet too.
The vegan bibimbap is delicious and inexpensive. Add the vegan mandu and some kimchi fries.

Pros: cheap, quickly prepared, tasty food

Cons: not so many seats

Nice vegan-friendly place - Edit

I went there to have a quick meal and it was quite good. I had a vegan bi bim box and the portion was really huge!
The tofu was not out of this world, but still a good place to go with non-vegan or vegan friends. make sure you ask for vegan and not vegetarian if you're vegan :)

Pros: quick, huge portion

Cons: not so many seats, lack of spices

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ban Ban Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.