Baldwin Saloon

541-296-5666

205 Court St, The Dalles, Oregon, USA, 97058

Serves meat, vegan options available. Meat-heavy but has veggie items like qunioa chili, falafel wrap with tahini sauce, and hummus plate. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by GeneO

Limited # of options, but delicious! - Edit

We went with friends who are vegetarian and really love this restaurant. It has a lot of history and has a great atmosphere. When we entered, the chalkboard at the front had "Vegan Options" listed so that was encouraging! The vegan options included the Quinoa Chili, Falafel Wrap, and a Hummus Plate (w/out cheese). Between the four of us, we got all three of these. I tasted the first two and they were to die for. This chili was some of the best I've tasted and the falafel wrap was scrumptious with a tahini dressing on it.

I didn't peruse the menu for more since these sounded so good and they were specifically pointed out by the chalk board. I'm sure their salads are great, although likely no oil free dressing options, unless you get creative.

The staff was friendly able to point out the vegan options in the menu. I will definitely stop here again!

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-25

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Beautiful & historic restaurant

Cons: Would like more vegan dishes

Return to The Dalles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Baldwin Saloon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.