Au Clair de Lune

• Veg-friendly
Contact 04-76-24-61-17

54 rue Tres-Cloitres, Grenoble, France, 38000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Simple, healthy and tasty organic food with 50% of the menu being Vegetarian and Vegan dishes. Most of the products are local and they make the desserts in-house. In spring and summer there are some tables outside in the restaurant's backyard.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by judelord

Has great food for vegans - Edit

There was only one vegan option on the menu (and it wasn´t vegan initially, but I asked them to skip cheese and veganise it). It was super tasty. Also dessert was delicious. Everything fresh and tasty made! Will go there again (we are here for 1 week).

Pros: Super tasty vegan meal

Cons: Why do they serve animal products?..

Best in town - Edit

I live in Grenoble, and this is the best restaurant I could find so far. (Not much choice however...)
The people are really nice, and the food is good, even if you don't have much choice if you are vegan, both times I went there, I only had one option for hors-d'oeuvre and main dish.
You can have dinner outside, at the back of the restaurant, which is very nice when the weather is good (that happens often in grenoble)

Pros: food, terrace

Cons: few vegan options

Hidden Treasure - Edit

We did some research before spending a day in Grenoble to find a veggie friendly restaurant and found this one. It was slightly off the beaten track, but well worth the walk, and was the best meal we had in a week in France spent following the Tour. It was small and friendly, with interestng decor, and the food was fresh and delicious. The owner/ chef came and chatted with us after our meal and explained that he uses local produce where possible, including the wine - we had the rose and it was superb, and very reasonable. We can really recommend this place.

Pros: Excellent food, friendly staff, great value

Return to Grenoble Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Au Clair de Lune closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2199 times since Jul 2010.