Astrid

Contact 0034-952220350

Calle Calderon de la Barca, Malaga, Spain,

Serves meat, vegan options available. A 100% organic restaurant located in Old Town near Thyssen Museum. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and tapas. Offers many vegan meals, juices, organic wines and beers. Relaxed atmosphere. Has lunch specials. Kitchen open all day. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Catering, Spanish, Tapas, Non-veg

First Review by marylide

Beautiful Place - Edit

A pretty good selection of vegetarian and also vegan dishes, food was tasty, service very nice.

As a Vegan I would love to have more clearly marking of what is vegan on the card (and also on the board outside) and some vegan desserts would be great.

Pros: Good value, friendly staff, tasty food

Cons: marking of vegan dishes is missing, no vegan desserts available

Regular - Edit

Las veces que he ido el servicio ha sido muy lento. Me parece bastante caro respecto al tamaño de los platos. Por más que sean productos ecológicos no puedes dejarte diez pavos en una tosta y dos zumitos..

Make Your Bid for Astrid - Edit

Really great little place. Cool decor with refurbished tables and chairs that you use also for sale. A pretty good selection of veggie dishes and the staff who served us were clearly aware and able to advise on ingredients.
Good value overall.

Pros: Great tasting food, Friendly and helpful service, Cool decor

Small portions and expensive - Edit

The menu had only markings for vegetarian and two dishes were called vegan ... which made it hard to know what was vegan and what not. Besides that it appeared as if the waitress didn't know what vegan was. Two dishes about 7 euro each and I was still hungry. The food was however very tasty.

Pros: Tasty

Cons: Expensive, Small portions, Not clearly marked

Wonderful and delicious food - Edit

I went to Astrid on my trip to Malaga , Spain last week . When we arrived they were just closing but they ssid no problem they would serve us. I am a vegan and had a great dinner. It was a vegetable curry that was sooo good! What a treat for me that i had a vegan lemon cake with lemon sorbet. The food was really inexpensive and good quality . It was an enjoyable last night of our Malaga vacation. Our server was great too!

Pros: everything

Cons: nothing

Return to Malaga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Astrid closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1884 times since Jan 2015.