Anna Thai

• ( 5 reviews )

253 N Main St, Decatur, Illinois, USA, 62523

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food menu, includes a "vegetarian corner" with dishes using vegetables, tofu, mock duck, and seitan. Main entrees are served with jasmine rice, spicy upon request. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, 4:30pm-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by lesajm

JoshuaCraven

Points +23

Vegetarian
06 Dec 2019

Amazing mock duck

Love it! So delicious

Pros: Amazing mock duck, Great basil dish, Great curry dish

turtlemama

Points +41

15 Oct 2019

So many Delicious Vegan Options!

Whenever I'm in Decatur, I dine at Anna Thai and am always pleased. We live in the San Francisco bay area, which has lots of Thai restaurants, and I actually prefer Anna Thai in Decatur! The owner/chef told me he moved from San Francisco, which is lucky for Decatur! The menu has a section for Vegetarian Options, but any of the entrees can be made vegan on request. There are several starters that are vegan, as well. I consider this the best restaurant in the area for vegan dining.

Pros: Lots of delicious vegan options, Nice vibe, Friendly staff

sonofabutcher

Points +20

23 Jul 2019

Curry mock duck was delish!

Great service. Nice environment.

Mberry

Points +135

14 Apr 2018

My go-to in Decatur!

Anna is such a gem in our community for great food, excellent service, and a very aware owner and employees. Most items can be made vegan, and the staff knows what contains fish oil and oyster sauce. Very friendly service staff and very simple to ask if something can be made vegan! Delicious good. Tofu prepared really well.

Pros: affordable, good menu variety, excellent service

lesajm

Points +60

12 Apr 2018

Great lunch

Went around 1pm for lunch on a Monday. The place is very nondescript from the outside but so beautiful on the inside. I ended up choosing the fried rice from the lunch menu. I swapped out the egg for tofu. It was super delish. There was so much food that I was able to take home leftovers. The sweet bonus was that the water was infused with fresh orange. So, good. Lovely place and experience.

Return to Decatur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Anna Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.