&pizza - H St

Serves meat, vegan options available. DC area based chain of build-your-own-pizza restaurants. Vegan choices in dough, a couple sauces, plus has vegan cheese and selection of vegetables. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-11:00pm, Thu 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-4:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kathykbaxter

Not healthy but hey, all the veggies you could want - Edit

My experience has always been great... even when it's busy, when I tell them it's a vegan pizza from the jump they change their gloves. Lots of options to customize, daiya cheese.

Good food but staff wasn't pleasant - Edit

The food is fine. I love that they have vegan cheese as an option and lots of options to customize your pizza. I would give the place 4 stars normally but the staff was a mess. They were throwing ingredients on the pizza, not paying the least attention, and everyone seemed so over it. A customer behind me made a comment and the woman at the register whirled around to see who said it. I'd be willing to give this place a second chance and hope the staff are in better spirits.

Pros: Possible to get a completely vegan pizza

Cons: Unhappy staff

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has &pizza - H St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.