Andaman Thai Restaurant

Contact 940-591-8790

221 E Hickory St, Denton, Texas, USA, 76201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Many dishes may be made vegetarian upon request. Specify no fish sauce, etc. Relocated from 508 S Elm Ste E in 2015. Open Mon-Sun 5:00pm-9:30pm, Tue-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm.

Category: Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by brendan

Delicious! - Edit

Lots of options, and even the vegetarian stuff can be made vegan! A little bit on the pricey side, but nice for a date.

Pros: Variety, Friendly/ Fancy Environment

Cons: A teeny bit pricey

Great!!! - Edit

I was desperately craving Thai food where two, long time Vegans could eat and found this place just by the Square un Denton. My boyfriend and I went in and had a delicious meal. About 9 dollars per entree. I enjoyed that each meal came with a side of Jasmine rice, and they have plenty of vegan options including vegan fried rice. Just ask the server and make sure your dish is completely Vegan when you go in if you are worried about that. Nice restaurant. We have never have had any problems. My boyfriend and I always recommend this restaurant before and above any other in Denton!

Pros: good food, nice enviroment, fast service

Cons: odd music selection

Statements not quite correct - Edit

If you are a strict vegetarian or vegan, beware of this place. When they first opened my family and I frequented. But alas we discovered that while they would say they would accommodate us, fish sauce was still being used in many of the dishes. Specifically the curries. I am not saying they were complicit, they just don't really get it. We have stopped eating here.

Pros: Seem Vegetarian Friendly

Cons: Not Vegetarian Friendly

Return to Denton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Andaman Thai Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.