First Review by True North

Spicey! - Edit

Love this place! We cook a lot because we eat plant based SOS free and the Allspicery has created many custom blends for us, without the salt or in some cases, sugar. Great custom labels too. The also carry hard to find spices like Nigella seeds and Aleppo pepper, which I haven't been able to find in my local grocery stores. I stop by whenever I run out of something and always find something new to try. I find their spices to be more potent than store bought too. And, although I don't eat sugar, they have a beautiful selection that is just fun to look at. Like Strawberry sugar. Who knew?! Makes buying spices a special treat. They validate for the parking structure that has an exit a few hundred feet in front of the store. Note that the store entry is kind of on a walk street so you will not be able to park right in front of it but street parking and the aforementioned parking garage are close by.

Pros: Helpful and knowledgeable staff, great selection, custom blends to order\taste

Return to Sacramento Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Allspicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.