All Shook Up

• Veg-friendly
Contact 845-485-1955

44 Raymond Ave (at Arlington area), Poughkeepsie, New York, USA, 12603

Serves meat, vegan options available. Retro 50's style atmosphere. Will make a dish vegan upon request.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Paulsandy

Little Gem - Edit

This is not a fancy place. It's teeny. And warm the day we were there. But it's inexpensive and wonderful. The owner is beyond friendly. He had two vegan soups and hubby and both were excellent. Don't eat the crackers served with the soup...the owner forgot there was butter in them but it's printed on the package. My husband had a grilled wrap that he loved. I had a panini that wasn't vegan by design but the owner made a sauce substitution that made it vegan and it was really, really tasty. There really weren't any dessert options for us but that was okay. We left full and satisfied and feeling like it had been a great value. The owner uses some organic ingredients when feasible.

Pros: Good food, Good value, Friendly staff

Cons: Smallish, No vegan dessert options

Great Place - Edit

This is a very nice little cafe type place that definetly makes their food from scratch, all homemade. They have wraps, burgers, soups, among other things, have a good Juicing menu as well. They have plenty of vegetarian and vegan dishes, and will gladly substitute what they can to suite your needs on other items on the menu as well. The Split Pea soup was awesome, my veggie burger was very good, and my girlfriend got one of the vegan wraps that she loved. We will definetly be going back soon. The prices are more than fair for the amount of work they put into the food, I was pleasantly suprised at how low the prices were. For some reason, it won't let me put 5 cows for a rating, but it deserves it.

Pros: Value, Friendly staff, menu

Return to Poughkeepsie Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has All Shook Up closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2448 times since Nov 2011.