A Mano Gin & Burgers

Contact 0323355877

7 Norte #427, Vina Del Mar, Chile,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a vegan burger and it can be used for whatever burger you choose. The buns are also vegan, as are papas bravas without the sauce. In addition has salads and grilled veggies (parrillada de verduras). Relocated from 4 Poniente 416 in 2015.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by choogirl

Pathetic customer service - Edit

I fail to understand why there is such a pathetic customer service in Chile, especially at eating joints. I went to A Mano Gin&Burgers today and had such a pathetic experience. First, I was charged twice for the beer that I never had. I ordered two Millers while they charged me for two Coronas. I immediately called the guy and asked him to correct it. He decline to correct this error and told me that all the beers at this joint are the same price. When I told him that this does not make sense, he told me in an aggressive tone that if I am to have beers at A Mano, I will have to pay that price else I can go to any other cheap restaurant. This is utterly preposterous and highly disrespectful. He then told me that he checked with his boss and I will have to pay the price of two Coronas – basically they demanded me to pay for something that I never had. The burgers at this joint are undoubtedly really good and that’s why I always visited this place but with this kind of rude and arrogant behavior, they have surely lost a customer. A Mano Gin&Burgers – hate it!

Pros: Good food

Cons: Pathetic customer service, Expensive

Delicious vegan burgers - Edit

Apart from meat burgers they have three different vegan burgers (garbanzos, lentejas, or porotos negros) which are all delicious and plenty.
The new place is nice and always crowded.

Pros: Good vegan burgers, all freshly made, nice ambienc

Cons: Not cheap, vegan burger: 4900 CLP., Music is a little bit too loud.

Good vegan burger! - Edit

I had the chickpea burger, and it was really delicious. Better than I was expecting. Yummy burger, good toppings. I wouldn't change a thing! The papas bravas were enough food, we probably should have split an order between two people. They also have good drinks.

Not sure what the hours are? We went during lunch on a Sunday, but when we walked by on a Tuesday evening, they were closed. It was during late fall, so the off-season, so I suppose it's not that odd, but I never figured out where I could find the hours. The hours are not posted outside the business.

Pros: Really delicious vegan burger, Outdoor seating, Drinks

Cons: No way to know when they're open

Very tasty burger - Edit

This place offers two vegan choices - a lentil burger and a chickpea burger. I chose the chickpea one and was not disappointed. It came with caramalised onions, roasted capsicum, lettuce and sesame seeds. It was delicious.

A number of the side dishes are also vegetarian/ vegan, you just need to ask.

I would definitely recommend going there.

Pros: Two vegan choices

Cons: It's still a meat burger restaurant

Return to Vina Del Mar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has A Mano Gin & Burgers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 852 times since Dec 2013.