A Little Something

Contact 07982175482

Unit 1b, Thornton Centre (at Victoria Rd E), Thornton, England, FY5 5DX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Typical café menu with sandwiches on choice of bread plus toasties, paninis, jacket potatoes - all dressed with salad and tortilla on the side. Keeps on hand soya milk, non-dairy spread and mayo, non-dairy cream cheese spread and hummus for sandwiches or jackets. On Saturdays a vegan-friendly seasonal dish on offer. Child-friendly. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, British, Non-veg

First Review by Shezza1

Vegan friendly comes to Thornton! - Edit

At long last, a vegan and gluten-free friendly café in the village where I grew up. Not only is it super easy for me to find something I can eat and a great coffee, Janet remembered me from my first visit and I don't even have to remind her of my dietary needs. Now, whenever I'm home, I can go out for lunch/coffee with my family and not have to feel awkward :)

Pros: vegan friendly, gluten-free options, super friendly

Vegan friendly cafe in Thornton!!! - Edit

Vegans can enjoy a big pot of tea with a choice of sweetened or unsweetened soya milk in a friendly café without having to go to a national chain. Non dairy spread and mayo are available for your vegan "cream cheese" sandwich or jacket potato and a vegan friendly seasonal dish is served on Saturdays.
What a find!!!!

Pros: Non dairy essentials available, Inexpensive, Very friendly staff

Return to Thornton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has A Little Something closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.