2 Sisters Kitchen

• ( 5 reviews )

Cafe reported to have become fully vegan as of Apr 2021. Menu includes pies, tacos, and individually sized desserts to go. Also trades regularly at Addison Road market and on the 3rd Sunday of the month at Moore Park Vegan Market. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Vegan, Thai, Take-out, Asian

First Review by monchari_th

Jo-AnnBrinkley

Points +15

Vegetarian
30 May 2021

Bland

Had a mushroom pie at Addison Road Market and expected a flavour bomb but was sadly disappointed. The mushroom appeared to be tinned champignon or straw mushroom, paired with potatoes, peas and a hint of rosemary. It was underseasoned and bland. Huge disappointment for a hefty price of $10. The pastry was nice. It's put me off trying any of their other offerings.

Pros: Pie was hot, Pastry was nice, Filling was plentiful

Cons: Mushrooms were tinned, Underseasoned , Bland flavour

TatM

Points +11

Mostly Veg
03 May 2021

Love everything in the shop

A visited this friendly place two days ago (2/5/2021) and bought to take home: the Laksa (Yummy), Green chicken curry pie and the Roti taco (Panang curry). All are so good, I wish I had bought more to try.

The ingredients are fresh in every dish. I love the Laksa soup. It is perfect. Other dishes are also tasty, smooth and not too spicy.

I have already planned to come back with friends in the near future. They have couple of seats inside the shop and couple of tables outside. Next time, I will try the sit-in. I believe that the food will taste better when it is freshly prepared and consumed.

Well done girls.

veganvirtues

Points +2421

Raw
02 May 2021

2 Sisters

Came across this vegan stall at Addison Road Sunday Market. I had a delicious pie and mango with sticky rice also delicious.
Gets the HC sticker.
Tried their Satan and Green curry pie. They also each 3rd Sunday at monkey mania Randwick.

Pros: 100% plant based, Staff helpful, Great fresh fruits and veggies

Be_kindness

Points +138

22 Apr 2021

BEST Sisterhood!!!

Saw this cute little take away/cafe whilst moseying on down Bronte Rd. Their 'Plant based Sisters' sign caught my eye and I had to go check them out. SO glad I did!!
Not only are these ladies awesome, friendly and funny but they know how to make DELICIOUS food. The roti is simply delicious and the laksa is so flavoursome, nourishing and healing. And that's before we even mention their pies. The fusion is Thai influenced but there are also classic flavours like the Aussie classic pie.
It's a small place on Bronte Rd with a few seats so probably great for a delicious take away or a quick eat in. Hopefully they can expand in the future.
Check them out at the markets too!
An absolute must either way...they are awesome!

Pros: Great value and great flavours!

monchari_th

Points +49

02 Nov 2020

Adorable Ladies, Quality Pies

I keep seeing these cute ladies at the Marrickville markets on Sundays, slinging vegan pies and roti tacos. Finally I arrived before their pies sold out! Tried the Aussie classic - best lentil pie I've had and went really well with their chilli oil. Definitely had those nostalgic Aussie pie flavours. Took home a satay pie to heat up for lunch today and it was so homely, a real hug for my belly.

Pros: Affordable, Fully vegan menu (from what I saw), Conversational & upbeat staff

Cons: Sell kimchi but it doesn't pair with their food

Return to Waverley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 2 Sisters Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.