It's Cow and friends with the latest buzz from the VEG scene. Please enjoy, and share widely!
Plant protein sources are healthful and abundant, much more than most people realize.
Our community is powered by caring people everywhere who are dedicated to promoting a compassionate, sustainable, healthy lifestyle. More than a guide to restaurants and health food stores, HappyCow is your one-stop resource for everything VEG.
* Evelyn offers tips for easy baking without animal products.
* Joel shares about a new school being built to promote a vegan ethic while educating generations of solutionaries.
* John presents a 1948 article by Donald Watson asking if the then vegetarian movement should be reformed.
The Doctor is Back
Remember when Dr. Michael Greger, physician & nutrition expert, revealed to us his top 3 foods for increasing longevity?
* Kudos to our SuperCow Ambassadors, Ricardo in Paris, Jon in Toulouse, and Bill in Salem. We appreciate you.
* Write more reviews about your positive dining-out experiences. HappyCow users read your reviews to decide what's for dinner.
* Email us whenever you find a change in a restaurant's hours, location, menu, etc. or if a new business opens up in your town. Your updates keep the Cow's global guide current and useful for all of us who prefer to eat more sustainably.