Body & Soul Cafe

• Friend
Contact 239-682-3663

9331 Tamiami Trail N Unit 12, Naples, Florida, USA, 34108

Take-out cafe in Naples Park offering vegan organic food, fresh baked goods, desserts, and smoothies. Also provides weekly meal plans and cleanses. Everything is also gluten-free, peanut-free, and soy-free. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by LifeRepurposed

Sweetest service, AMAZING!!!! - Edit

I wish that I could move this place to Virginia! Beautiful people, knowledgeable staff, amazing food!! Cannot wait to come back. It will be a permanent stop whenever I am in Naples!!!!

excellent! - Edit

I got the hummus veggie panini and it was delicious! the hummus was a bit citrusy which added a nice touch :) the place is really small but don't let that turn you away! they offer a large variety of foods too:)

Pros: great selection

absolutely amazing! - Edit

Such a great quick stop for food! I'm on vacation with my family & haven't had the best meals so we stopped in here to grab something fast and I'm so impressed! The food is full of great flavor, I'm obsessed!

Pros: good options, friendly employees, quick service

Cons: maybe more options to pick from

great food - Edit

It's a small place in a strip mall with only a few seats. Several grab and go items. We had the panini and loved it. The quinoa Mac and cheese was also excellent. Banana split smoothie and pumpkin pie were good. The chocolate chip cookie was gummy and not great. The whole menu is all vegan which is awesome.

Awesome lunch - Edit

We stopped in for lunch on vacation after kayaking Estero bay. It was so refreshing to find an all vegan cafe with a well rounded menu. I had the tomato soup and half sandwich (veggie panini) and a bean brownie. Everything was delicious! I had a little soup left over and while walking to the trash I stumbled and spilled on my face and chest and shirt. The tomato soup instantly stained my skin and my husband laughed as his efforts to clean me up did not work. Thankfully the owner/manager came to my rescue she knew exactly what to do and gave us wet paper towels with baking soda in them to scrub me clean. The stains came right out. We all had a good laugh! Thank you to the owner/manager!

What a Treaure - Edit

I was so excited to find this place and to speak with Kelly who took such great time and patience explaining everything to us. Our food panini's were great and were made with great fresh food and with much care. We will be back.

Pros: Great food, Friendly service , Very accommodating

You must go NOW! - Edit

This place is simply incredible! The food is absolutely delicious- every. single. thing- the staff is amazing and the customized weekly meal plans can't be beat... They make my life so much easier and my dinners SO much more enjoyable!! Everything is plant-based vegan, gluten-free AND organic... (Did I mention delicious?!) EVERYTHING!! The paninis are out of this world, the Body Bowls are customizable and perfect for ANYONE. Just do yourself a favor and get in the car and drive here as soon as possible! Chef Kellie is an utter genius.

Pros: Take out or eat-in, Great staff, Lot of variety

Cons: Everything is addicting, You will go every day, You won't have to make dinner anymore

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Body & Soul Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.