From Summerfest in Berlin, it's Cow and friends with the latest buzz from the VEG scene. Please enjoy and share widely!
Eat raw sprouts to add fresh and vital nutrients to your diet. The sprouting process "unlocks" many enzymes in the germinated seeds, legumes, and grains which also makes them easy to digest.
Our community is powered by caring people everywhere who are dedicated to promoting a compassionate, sustainable, healthy lifestyle. More than a guide to restaurants and health food stores, HappyCow is your one-stop resource for everything VEG.
Found in Translation
The HappyCow global dining Android app is now available in 9 more languages: Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, and Hebrew. We are working on language options for iPhone, so stayed tuned.
....about food, travel, and other passion:
* Stevie presents Top 10 veg restaurants in Hong Kong; and explains the various veg diet basics.
* Wendy takes us to Milan for the vegan world cuisines expo.
* Sarah writes about eating vegan like a local in Madrid.
Tricia demonstrate the art of making raw vegan sushi.
* Christen shares her vegan fashion project with video.
* Maria bakes chocolate crinkles and stuffs avocado shells.
* Vicki offers home recipes for rice pudding and pizza crust with white bean puree n' parmesan kale.
* Thank you Jay, Anna, Ray, and Daniel for representing our community at Berlin's Summerfest.
Shout out to Amy in Amsterdam and Paolla in Sao Paulo for your email updates. Keep 'em coming, ya'all.
* Checkout this month's SuperCow Ambassadors Emiliano, Stevie, and Jon -- and see how you, too, could become an ambassador for compassionate dining.