Harmony Earth

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 282788353

Waterside Gardens, lote 10 (at Lagos), Praia Da Luz, Portugal, 8600-168

Health shop with colorful displays of vitamins, minerals, tonics, tinctures, lip balms, cosmetics, and enticing foods and drinks, as well as all sorts of cleaning products and pet foods. A section is given over to gluten-free products. Carries everything coconut, from water and oil to flour and milks. The owner, Meri, is always ready to give her expert advice - just ask. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-1:00pm.

First Review by hvor_poetisk

Nutrition Additives, soy etc; not Full Service - Edit

Nothing wrong with the shop - just be aware that this is a shop for all kinds of nutrition additives, a bit of soy, tempeh, tofu and some dried food. Don't expect fresh vegetables or fruit here (therefore I found the description "full service natural food store" misleading!).
Updated from previous review on Monday June 01, 2015

Pros: Large Collection Of Nutrition additives, Proteins For Vegetarians Like Soy, Tofu, Tempeh

Cons: No Frsh Veggies Or Fruit, Misleading description

Good - Edit

Nice shop with almost everything a vegan/vegetarian might want, from body scrubs to non-dairy milk. However, the products were a little over-priced and the service was just not as welcoming as I would have loved it to be. Seeing that most Portuguese supermarkets (at least in this area) sell non-dairy milk products etc, while other either pharmacies or beauty stores (or whatever you like to call stores that sell personal care products) have the same products to smaller prices I have no reason to recommend this store as a "must-visit". The great variety of products available in this store, and that it is defiantly worthy a visit.

Pros: Great variety

2 Responses

Meri Hanlin Dear Sally14 , I am sorry you found my staff to be unwelcoming. I have since replaced certain staff and i pride myself on making customer service our top priority. Most customers would whole heartedly agree with this statement. I go out of my way to find any product that they cannot. I wish you would visit again. I promise you a much nicer experience. Oh...and I have NEVER turned away a customer away for being 2 minutes early! Believe me , that staff member is no longer here! Please come on back! Hope to see you in the future.

Return to Praia Da Luz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Harmony Earth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4800 times since Aug 2009.