Zoya Shop 2

• Health-food-store Health Store
+359-879516603

ul. Neofit Rilski 63Б, Sofia, Bulgaria, 1000

Selling all sort of health products, supplements, and cosmetics, together with dried foods in bulk, condiments, plant based milk and so on. There is seating area to eat desserts and drinks sold in the shop. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

First Review by becx.ray

You can find almost anything vegan here - Edit

Zoya is prabably my favourite store in sofia.

They sell all kinds of vegan alternatives like plant milks, nut butters, vegan protein powders, tofu(both firm and silken), and vegan cheese.
Also!!!!! they offer seeds and legumes in bulk, for waste-free shoppers.

I love their vegan desserts and shakes- they are so good. And they sell Vego bars! Admittedly, they cost 7 levs, which is high for Bulgaria, but that's the same price they are in euros (3.50) so it makes sense.

The winning point is that they sell vegan, organic and cruelty-free beauty products.
I love Zoya :)

Pros: They sell almost everything a vegan might need

Cakes and stuffs! - Edit

This is the best Zoya shop in Sofia! They have everything I need. Love their bulk curry powder. The best I've ever had in Europe. Every time I "shop" here I always end up having a cake. Sometimes I come just for their cake cause it's so f***in' good!

Excuse my french. I miss it a lot! 😭

Pros: Cake, Cosmetics, Cheese (vegan ofc)

Return to Sofia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zoya Shop 2 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.