Zoe's Kitchen

Contact 850-650-6525

4291 Legendary Dr Ste J-119, Destin, Florida, USA, 32549

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain restaurant offering Mediterranean-influenced food. Has some veggie choices, including veggie kabobs, hummus and pita, salad, braised white bean, potato salad, roasted vegetable, and fresh fruit.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by XVeganSxeX

Favorite Option in the Area - Edit

Zoe's is a fast causal Mediterranean restaurant. The decor is nice (a la Chipotle). Cohesive, attractive, modern. They have a decent variety of vegan options when you look closely. None of the sandwiches, salads, or pitas are vegan. Two starters and one entree are vegan. Vegan items are clearly marked. The offerings when cobbled together from sides, starters, and cheese-less versions of dishes are flavorful and delicious.

This is clearly a chain that capitalizing by putting vegan logos on already vegan food rather than a chain set out to make vegan meals. They are missing some classics you might expect to find, like falafel, grape leaves, and eggplant dishes.

That being said, Zoe's was my personal favorite vegan option I tried in Destin. I stayed in Destin for two weeks while traveling for work. I went there probably 12 times during my stay, sometimes twice a day. Tried all of their vegan options and my favorite was simple hummus & white beans.

Pros: Good Value, Beacon of Hope in Otherwise Void Place, Tasty

Cons: Vegan Options Rely on Sides and Substitutions

Good food for a very good price - Edit

I travel quite a lot and trying to find good quality food, especially "raw" can be very difficult. Zoe's Kitchen in Destin Florida fit the bill...at least as close as you can get for someone who eats raw.

You have the option to eat inside (nicely air conditioned) or outside in front. Foot traffic is not too bad (not cordoned off from the sidewalk).

I had the Quinoa salad ($6.99) which was more than I could eat, Basil Pesto Hummus ($8.49) which was very good, and Braised White Beans with Fresh Rosemary ($2.09 - yes it's an odd number). Everything was very good. I know I went off the "raw" wagon a tad, but the last several days were a bust and it was nuts and protein powder - Uff Da. I killed a few enzymes, but I'm still at 99.99% raw! You do what you need to do

I would recommend this place to anyone in the Destin Florida area looking for a good vegetarian/vegan experience!

Pros: Variety, price , taste

Cons: wish there was more of a "raw" menu

Good Stuff - Edit

I was in vacation in Destin and my uncle recommended Zoe's to me. It reminds me of a place like Noodles And Company or Chipotle except with mediteranean food. I had the veggie kabobs which were fantastic along with the potato salad, side salad and white beans. I thought the white beans were very tasty and overall I was happy with my meal. I hope to see on of these in central Illinois soon.

Pros: labels vegan, beans!

Return to Destin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zoe's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.