Zizzi - Princes Square

Contact 01412485026

48 Buchanan St, Glasgow, Scotland, G1 3JN

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian chain restaurant with a separate vegan menu offering starters like bruschetta, plus pasta, pizza with vegan cheese, and sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by xJasperx

Great vegan pizza! - Edit

I visited for lunch not long after the introduction of their vegan menu, I had the classic margherita and nectarini for dessert. Both were very nice, the vegan cheese is made from rice milk, which was surprisingly very tasty - I was skeptical at first, but I'd definitely eat here again!

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegan pizza (with vegan cheese!!)

Cons: Waiting time

Vegan pizza - Edit

We got hungry from walking around Glasgow, and when I checked the HappyCow app to see what was closest, this came up.

The vegan pizza was very good, they use a homemade cheese made from rice milk. The waitress told us they had only recently started doing that, and was very interested to find out what we thought of it. It was a little thinner/runnier than most vegan cheeses but it tasted good.

Pros: Pizza with vegan cheese

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Glasgow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi - Princes Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 94 times since Jul 2016.