Zizzi - Cardiff Bay

02920462232

Unit 8, Mermaid Quay, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 5BZ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian chain restaurant, has a separate vegan menu with things like garlic bread, bruschetta, pasta, pizza with vegan cheese, and vegan gelato. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:30pm, Sun 11:30am-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Gluten free options, vegan desserts, has wifi, Non-veg

First Review by DollyWiggles

great Pizza - Edit

Great Pizza but long waiting time. I did not appreciate how the staff made me wait 15 mins for a bill! I ended up getting up to go to the till and request that I pay.

The view of the bay is quite nice.

Pros: Vegan menu

Cons: Long waiting time.

such a nice surprise! - Edit

First off, off the charts, super fresh and tasty food. It was nicely paired with a lovely view of the water along with beautiful decor and really lovely decor. The staff were also very helpful and friendly and pointed out their vegan menu to us.
While wandering around the bay, my partner and I decided to check out the restaurants at the mermaid quay to see what kind of options there might be, and happened upon our first encounter with Zizzi. We would later find out that it's a chain and would find more in London later in our trip.
Anyway, being huge nerds, we were in Cardiff mainly for the Doctor Who experience. We got lucky with a really nice day and after needing out we spent a lovely day at the bay and topped it off with Zizzi.

Pros: separate vegan menu, great location and view, atmosphere

Return to Cardiff Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi - Cardiff Bay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.