Zi South

Contact 303-799-4500

2229 Blake St, Denver, Colorado, USA, 80205

Serves meat, vegan options available. Moderan Mexican/American restaurant and bar offering at least one vegetarian choice in each menu section. Could ask to customize food to be vegan.

Category: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by perrybear

BEWARE - Edit

I do not complain about places I have been in the industry and vegan for about 20 years. I went in for lunch one afternoon and ordered a dish vegan. It came out with cheese and sour cream on it. I asked the server about this and she replied....yes they are both vegan I always order the vegan cheese on my meals because I think it tastes better. To my surprise (didn't taste like Daiya or other vegan cheese or s.c I am use to it was amazing. SOOOOO....I go back 1 week later and order the same thing from someone else and it came out without the cheese or sour cream. I asked if they were out of the vegan version and he replied they have never had that! Just caution staff knows what they are talking about. I drive by 5 days a week and it bugs me every time! I am giving it a dislike based on my sorrow for being lied to about items being vegan however will lists some pros based on two times there.

Pros: Nice Vibe, Good Happy Hour, Friendly Staff

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zi South closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 714 times since Jan 2014.