Zhong Liu Vegetarian

Contact 02-25165757

102, Longjiang Rd (at Nanjing E Rd Sec. 3), Taipei, Taiwan,

眾流素食 offers a large menu. Has set meals as well a la carte; mock meats and fake sashimi. Several different dining areas including private areas for larger parties. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:00pm, Mon-Sun 5:30pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Chinese, Taiwanese

First Review by Bobozmom

Good food, bad service - Edit

The food is mostly excellent. I tried the sweet and sour mushroom pork, cabbage dumplings, eggplant, and kung pao chicken. I strongly recommend all of those dishes except for the kung pao chicken which I didn't enjoy because it has the awful "QQ" (gritty and hard to chew) texture that some people in Taiwan like.

One thing I didn't like about this restaurant was the service. The waitress was acting very strangely the whole time. She was staring at our table which make me feel a lack of privacy, and she was way too antsy about clearing the table when we weren't yet ready for the dishes to be taken away. She was also wearing some weird face mask (for hygienic reasons I guess) but it was unappetizing for me to see.

Anyway, enjoy the food and hope for a different server when you visit.

Pros: Good food

Cons: Bad/weird service

Vegetarian food to the next level - Edit

This is my favorite restaurant anywhere period! The food is as delicious as it is beautiful. The portions are generous and satisfying. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. The service is friendly and fast. The menu is huge with a very diverse selection from set meals to alacarte orders. The prices are so affordable.
My husband and I actually book our Asia trips around this restaurant...finding flights with long layovers so that we can dine here or adding a stop in Taipei for lunch and dinner here. Yes the food is really that good! This is some wonderful Chinese/Taiwanese cuisine.

Pros: Delicious and affordable, beautiful presentation, Huge varied Asian menu, great service and staff, Great casual atmosphere food comes fast.

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zhong Liu Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 217 times since Aug 2016.