Yella Grille

( 1 review )
978-749-0011

16 Post Office Ave (at downtown), Andover, Massachusetts, USA, 01810

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chef-owned and billed as a Modern Mediterranean grill. Menu marks the dairy-free and gluten-free items. Items that are vegan suitable are grape leaves, falafel, and a few salads. Kitchen will try to accommodate special diet requests. Main entree prices are more expensive than the salads, smalls, and sides. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Greek, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by savvyamy

Fine for an omni, not vegan-respectful - Edit

For the price of our meal, i wanted to like Yella, but I was disappointingly underwhelmed. First, three people offered us water--and nobody actually brought us water for 10 minutes. There were drinks that were not on the menu, and our waitress appeared to have made up the price for them in her head. Our waitress, upon learning that I was vegan and going through the menu to see what I could have, thought it would be funny to point out the rib-eye steak and say "THAT doesn't have any cheese in it." (There were no entrees I could eat.) The "complimentary" smear of hummus was not replenishable (unlike chips and salsa at many high end mexican places), and the tabouli salad and falafel side I ordered from the paltry vegan offerings on the menu (not even marked vegan--vegetarian and dairy-free) were served without pita. I went on a Tuesday night, an hour before closing, and the restaurant was noisy and busy. When they packed my leftover tabbouli, they packed it in a clamshell without draining it, and the lemon juice and oil leaked through the paper bag all over my rental car.

Pros: Restaurant looks nice, Tabbouli was tasty

Cons: No vegan entrees, Waitstaff is horrible , Restaurant is stingy with food

Return to Andover Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yella Grille closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.