Wild Goats Cafe

330-677-2326

319 W Main St, Kent, Ohio, USA, 44240

Serves meat, vegan options available. American fare. In 2015 added vegan Fieldroast hot dog. Has veggie burgers as well as a separate vegetarian menu section.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RunVeg

WASTE OF MY TIME - Edit

This place pisses me off. They tout themselves as vegetarian/vegan, and I guess they are vegetarian friendly, but there is butter, milk, and eggs in freaking everything. We went there for breakfast and LITERALLY the only vegan thing we could order was oatmeal and a fruit bowl. REALLY? Are you kidding me? I can go to freaking IHOP and get crappy fruit and oatmeal. So we tried to work with the waiter and put some vegetables together, but they cook everything in butter. It's just ridiculous, as was the waiter [edit by staff]. But if they are going to say they are vegan friendly, I would hope they would A) Know what the hell "vegan" means and B) HAVE VEGAN OPTIONS. We finally got so pissed off we left, and now I just get pissed off any time I hear someone talk about that place. Totally vegan friendly, if you eat eggs, cheese, and butter. Yeah.

Pros: NONE

Cons: Not vegan-friendly, cook everything in butter, waste of my time

Return to Kent Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wild Goats Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.