Wholesome Savour

390 Orchard Rd, Palais Renaisance B1-06A, Central Singapore, Singapore, S238871

Vegan restaurant serving all-day breakfast (granola, parfaits, flapjacks, etc.) along with raw cakes, smoothie bowls, frozen yogurt, herbal teas, and dehydrated snacks. Has yeast-free options. Open concept dining. English menu and spoken. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Gluten-free

First Review by Alma_copenhagen

Nice vegan BLT - Edit

Really healthy and tasty food. I had the BLT which was amazing. The staff were very friendly. The food was freshly prepared, so it did take a little while to arrive but was worth the wait. We struggled to find the restaurant, it was a seating area in a shopping mall basement and we couldn't see a sign but a member of staff approached us as we looked confused!

Pros: All vegan, Fresh quality food

Cons: Quite pricey

delicious but expensive - Edit

I had the mango smoothie bowl when I ate here. It was absolutely delicious and one of the best smoothie bowls I ever had. They don't have a large selection of food. It is a bit expensive but it makes sense since it's placed in a high-end shopping mall. I would definitely recommend to eat there.

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wholesome Savour closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.