First Review by bearhouse5

Disappointing - Edit

I use to shop at this Whole Foods quite a bit. The employees knew me and I was always able to pick up some fresh produce any day of the week. Sadly in the past several months that has not been the case and I have quit shopping here altogether. I don't see any reason for them to have moldie strawberries greeting me at the door and the leaves of greens starting to die. Many changes have taken place at the Wilcrest location recently I am told but everyone tells me none of them are good. What happened Whole Foods?

JCM12 28 Jan 2015 - I definitely agree with this post. They have an new hot lunch buffet with very few if any vegetarian selections. Very disappointing.

Shopping Heaven for Gluten-Free & Vegan - Edit

As an Australian, I had never been to a Whole Foods Market but had heard about them. We visited this store during a recent trip to the US, as it was quite close to my daughter's apartment.
For me it was a fantastic experience. The store was large, clean and well stocked. Heaps of choice for vegans and the gluten-free, including some really good ready-to-eat salads and meals.
Price wise, in US terms is more expensive than the run of the mill supermarket, but compared to Australia the prices are average.

Pros: Great choice, Large store, Clean

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Wilcrest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.