Whole Foods Market - Greenway

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )

12220 SW Scholls Ferry Rd, Tigard, Oregon, USA, 97223

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by Bumblebee13

inconsistent - Edit

I did approach the manager and the chef about having vegan options here in the hot food bar for breakfast especially. Initially there was a shift and tofu scramble with peppers and onions was added along with a spicey Mexican style scramble. They also added bins of steamed kale and asparagus too. I heard them talking about the lunch bar one day so I piped in, they seemed to add more ethnic variety --India, Korea. But now the quality has sagged off, high oil content, less vegan options. The cooking staff does not look healthy and I really doubt that they understand plant based food. Sad since the founder of WF is a plant strong advocate and offers the staff the golden opportunity to attend Rip Epplesteins Plant Strong program in Sedona for free! I told the chef about it but he did not seem interested.

Pros: nice eating area indoor and outdoor, coffee counter and checkers are really nice, management was responsive to my suggestions

Cons: hot vegan options can be limited, vegan items can be high in oil, variety wanes

Return to Tigard Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Greenway closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.