Which Wich

1220 Shaw Ave Ste 105, Clovis, California, USA, 93612

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise sandwich and salad shop. Has a vegetarian section on menu, and you could request for vegan custom-made bowl, sandwich, salad, and wrap. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Lanahexapod

Best Vegan Sandwich! - Edit

First of all, this place is just awesome. As soon as you walk in, on the left there's a menu wall with little brown sandwich bags so you can fill out your sandwich order on your own. You grab which bag fits what kind of sandwich you're building. I grabbed the vegetarian bag of course. Don't worry, they did the work for you. If you look at the wall menu they label what is vegan so you don't have to ask any. Amazing right?! Anyway, I decided to get the black bean patty on the white baguette which is the only vegan friendly bread option of the two, (but believe me that bread is GOOD) added a bunch of veggies, avocado and mustard. I still cannot get over how flavorful it was and I'm not a big sandwich person. I will definitely go back and continue to go back.

Pros: Very Friendly!, Fast Service!

unbelievably delicious - Edit

Tried their vegetarian black bean patty and it was honestly unbelievably delicious. Definitely the best sandwich I've had in awhile. Will be back.

Also have a really helpful vegan list online: http://mobile.whichwich.com/#/vegan

Pros: vegan options , delicious

Cons: could have more vegan options

Return to Clovis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Which Wich closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.