Wet My Whistle

770-821-8314

1750 Powder Springs Rd SW Ste 290, Marietta, Georgia, USA, 30064

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food restaurant in the Publix shopping center serving smoothies, breakfast, panini sandwiches, juice, and meals. Vegan-friendly choices include sweet potato pancakes, organic grilled veggies, a southern breakfast combo, vegan mac n cheese. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-6:00pm. Hours vary seasonally so call ahead.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by KatieBush

THE BEST sweet potato pancakes - Edit

Found out about this place from the Vegan Atlanta facebook group. My friend and I met here for brunch one day. I had the sweet potato pancakes and she had the breakfast special done vegan. We both got the "chill out" teas. They make everything from scratch, right there. It took a while for the food to come out, but it was definitely worth the wait. The pancakes were the best vegan pancakes I've ever had! The potatoes that I had with my pancakes were good, but not as good as the pancakes. My friend seemed to enjoy her grits, "sausage", and potatoes. The teas were good, too, but the server decided to make us her "guinea pigs" and not strain our tea, instead having us test using a piece of perforated plastic wrap to drink through. The plastic wrap method didn't work, and we both left with unstrained $4.50 teas. We both went home and strained it ourselves, since it was cold then, we both made iced tea with it. The food was fresh and good, though probably not to the extreme standard of "healthiness" that I strive to create at home. The interior is a bit overwhelming with lots of things to look at. They host paint parties there, too. I would definitely go here again, but next time I want strained tea! :)

Pros: Delicious pancakes- yum!

Cons: Strained my own tea

Return to Marietta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wet My Whistle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.