First Review by JonJon

Best waffles ever!!! - Edit

Every time I go to a Vegan Place I get a stock of 5waffles and eat them one at a time at home (reheatinh them in the microwave for 30sec it's like they're new).
As a Belgian I missed eating waffles going vegan - hopefully they created WafflesVeg!
I only recommend the sweet ones though as I did not like so much the salty one I tried.

Pros: Taste!, Reasonnably priced (around 2,5€ for a classic swee

Cons: Only present at events

God making vegan waffles... - Edit

What to say about this business, apart from: Whaou! They offer wonderful vegan Liège waffles at a very fair price (3 euros with a surplus of vegan Chantilly or hot chocolate cream, or something else). I tried their waffles twice at a "vegan place" in Paris. And both times it was amazing. They also sell paninis made with their waffle iron, and they are so good! For 5 euros, you have a big hot sandwich with vegan cheese, faux-meat and sauce. With a Belgian beer, it's perfect. Moreover, the staff is really friendly. Beware if you find them: there will be a huuuge queue before reaching the counter! Too much success, but deserved.

Pros: amazing Liège waffles, great sandwiches, friendly staff, very fair prices

Cons: not in Toulouse!

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has WafflesVeg closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 667 times since Oct 2015.