Viktualienmarkt

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )

Small market with bakery (opens 6:30am). Stocks fresh fruit and vegetables, cosmetics, detergents. Has labels. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by SaraC.

The bakery is a good place for an early breakfast - Edit

At half past siy you can get a warm coffee with soy milk and some different vegan rolls, pretzels and brownies. The staff is friendly enough and you can sit at the main store window. The supermarket has a good range of vegan and vegetarian products, including rare things like chestnut jam and oat flour, also is quite expensive.

Update: 24.March 2018. Yesterday I explicitly asked for vegan bakery products. I got a quick answer about some of them and chose one. At paying I was surprised to read "Butterhörnchen". I asked an other staff member and she answered "the are just called so, there is no butter inside". Strange!
Today I went to the shop again and a third staff member was so kind to look into the ingredients' folder. The Buttehörnchen as well as the Laugencroissant with sunflower seeds, both verbally described as vegan on the previous day, contain animal products! :((

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-06

Pros: Opens early in the morning, Rare products like chestnut jam, The coffee comes with a biscuit :)

Cons: Misinformation of customers, +0,50 € for consuming bakery products at the table, I sometimes miss a smile

Return to Ravensburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Viktualienmarkt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.