Kupferle

( 1 review )
+49-75121998

Marienplatz 20, Ravensburg, Germany, 88212

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant serving local dishes and modern interpretations. Some of the dishes are vegetarian and a few are listed as vegan. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Beer/Wine, German, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by SaraC.

We'll come again - Edit

In Kupferle you can get a couple of vegan dishes (marked on the menu) in a warm atmosphere inside or with view of the Marienplatz outside. I tried the coconut lentils soup as well as the vegan curry, both really tasty. I also ordered a simple salad and was happy to discover special surprizes (three dressed salads: cabbage, carrot and potatos) under the green leaves. But I have to admit I'm not sure whether the were vegan. The biscuits coming along with tea and coffee are vegan, too. Some interesting drinks on the menu. The waiters are kind and flexible. Ladies' room was nice and clean, but my husband wasn't happy with the cleanliness of his one.

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-05

Pros: Dishes: tasty, creative , and nicely arranged, Atmosphere: restaurant/bar/coffee house, For 1 € less you can get a smaller portion!

Cons: Men's room, No vegan breakfast on menu

Return to Ravensburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kupferle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.